I've always been sensitive; but only recently, have I started my journey to try to grow spiritually
and begin to develop my God given gifts.
~
Most of what came to me; as a child, came to me in dream form. I would dream about family members dying, before they died. The dreams would come to me anywhere from a few hours to a month before their deaths.
My parents weren't fond of the idea of me "knowing things" because they would often tell me not to go around telling anyone about my dreams, because no one would believe me and they would only think I was crazy. When that didn't work, they began to convince me that "prophecy" was the work of the devil and a sin. So most of my life, I always feared I was committing a sin by "knowing things".
And I can honestly say that even though my parents weren't telling me so and no one I knew shared with me any similar dreams or feelings...I believed everyone was this way, but just didn't openly admit it. I thought it was taboo or just a secret everyone kept to themselves. That's how naive I was.
The older I got, the more aggressive my gifts became and I soon realized by the time I was a young teenager, I was fighting a losing battle. What started out as dreams when I slept...Progressed in to visions at all hours of the day. With no rhyme or reason...Things would just come to me at random.
I began having; what I referred to back then as, "hunches". And I began to notice that these hunches were always; by some strange coincidence; almost always right on the mark. And I will admit, it frightened the heck out of me.
I began having visions of car accidents, train wrecks, airplane crashes, etc... But what astounded me most was my ability to pick up on serial killers and missing people.
The only problem is....I can't seem to control these gifts. Just as a child the dreams were random, so is the information I pick up on. I can't seem to control what comes to me. I have no control over my gifts. Everything is as it always has been...At random.
It seems if I deliberately try to pick up on something, I can't. I become blocked. But if I'm just relaxing and not trying to think of anything, the information just floods in.
I've been trying to develop my gifts for a few years now, without any success what so ever. It's been a very frustrating journey.
I've spoken with a world renowned psychic who believes that I'm blocked...But she had no solution as what I could do to remove this block. She also said that she felt, from what she was picking up on me that I could be helping the authorities solve crimes.
This is something I would love to do...Help others, but with no control over my gifts and not having the ability to pick up things when I want to...How much assistance can I provide?? If I try to pick up on things, I become blocked.....My mind goes blank. But if I don't....It just floods in. I think I may be trying too hard.
At this point, I've pretty much given up any hope of ever knowing what I'm supposed to do with my gifts or finding a way to open myself up, remove any blocks or developing myself to the point where I can turn it on and off at will...Be able to pick up things when I want or need to and filter out what I don't want.
Any suggestions???
No comments:
Post a Comment